Ed & Jeanette Carr
A Chapter should survey their members to see who would like to take a class, what type of class, ARC or TRC and choose a tentative date.
We would like to have a total of 6 riders to set up a class with a maximum of 12 riders per class. When individuals contact us we will compile a list of those members and when we get enough members to put on a class we will contact you with the date
The locations we use are to be approved MSF ranges. The rangers we already have permission to use are:
1. Safe Ride - 355 Plaza Dr, Eustis, FL
2. Safe Ride - 1100 N. Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL
3. Safe Ride - 2133 SW Hwy 484, Ocala, FL
4. Safe Ride - 700 Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL
5. Jacksonville Motorcycle Safety Training Cecil Airport - McCarthy Way
6. Jacksonville Motorcycle Safety Training - 9501 Arlington Expressway
Or any other MSF range in your area that you can obtain permission for us to use. We will pay a rental fee if required.
PLP (Parking Lot Practice) days can also be scheduled. A PLP is a shorter session of about 2 hours. Remember to us someone's parking lot for a PLP you need their permission to do so.
Attached is a list of PLP diagrams for your use.
If you would like assistance with a PLP contact us and we will come and assist you with it.
Dominick & Diane DeSiato